Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who should I chose to date??

There are these two guys who i like, but I don't know who I should chose. Aaron is funny and sweet, but he likes to date at a slow pace while Justin is affectionate and sexual, he'll show affection in public. And as I wrote before, Aaron doesn't do that. He dates at a slow speed and won't even kiss a girl for at least after 2 weeks of dating which really bothers me a lot because I kiss a guy after 2 or three days of dating. But Dustin can sometimes really be too sexual for even me. Aaron is very sensitive and I like that in a guy. He isn't afraid to show his true feelings. I have seen Dustin cry and with Aaron he'll walk away. Sometimes Aaron can be way to sensitive because he'll get way too protective when I hug a guy friend or kiss them on the cheek. But Dustin is very cool with it. He knows I wouldn't cheat and that they are just good friends with me. Aaron believes everything he is told. Once when I dated him he was told I was going to break up with him by my best friend. He didn't confront me about it at all and just had my own friends tell me that he was told that. Dustin will confront me and trusts me. Please don't get me wrong. Aaron does trust me, but he has trouble talking to me about it. Yet when Dustin confronts me he'll have some trouble talking about it with me without getting angry. Aaron has told me he loves me before. Dustin and me have not dated before, but he has feelings for me and wants me. Dustin doesn't like no one who tries messing with me at all.. Aaron still has feelings for me, but the last time he dated me he broke up with me because I kissed him which really got me going. They both want me, but I just don't know who I should chose. They both have there ups and downs. I have thought about it and decided I want to ask yahoo!answers about who I should chose. So what do you think? Who should I chose to date?

Who should I chose to date??
Sorry, I have to be honest. I couldn't read the whole thing. It's very long and drawn out. However, I do think you should choose the one that respects your personal limitations and that does not break up with you because you kissed them. That sounds like odd behavior to me.


In short, Dustin sounds possessive and like he would stalk you if you left him after dating for a while. Trust me, you will eventually get tired of his jealous ways because it will stop being cute. He might have emotional issues.


Aaron sounds more like a guy you want to hang out with, but not date.


So, the answer is, neither. But, something tells me that deep down at the very core of your being, you already know this. Either way, you must do what you feel is best for you.





Best of luck to you. SND123
Reply:I think you should chose the one who is most different from you. So, I think Aaron. I mean, you should test the waters and try something new. Sticking to the same type of guy is good, but you will never know which type you really like unless you willing to change types of guys, so I think you should chose Aaron.


No comments:

Post a Comment