Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date issue! plez help?

okay so this guy i really like asked me out on a date recently. The only problem is that my dad might not let me go. My dad lets my sister go on dates, but i'm the youngest daughter so i think it's hard for him to let me grow up. I'm a little nervous for the date, but i'm scared that if i'm not allowed to go my crush won't like me anymore or things will get weird between us. And the thing is we both are fairly busy so planning another date will be hard..does anyone advice on this matter or any stories???

Date issue! plez help?
that happened to me!


my parents wouldnt let me go out because im too "young"


so then this guy just kinda lost interest in me and i


really liked him.





if i could do it over id tell a little white lie


and say i was gonna meet up with friends


or something.

implants

No comments:

Post a Comment