Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I want to date this guy but...?

Mom my told me I can't date until my birthday which is this summer. About a week after a guy who I like asked me out. I told him I couldn't date until my birthday and he said ok He would wait. The problem is I can't hang out with this guy that much now because my mom calls everything a date. If I want to go over to his house it a date because we'll be together. I haven't told her about him asking me out because I'm afried she might not let me see him at all, But she also may allow me to date before my birthday. Should I tell her and hope for the best or wait and tell her in a few months? Also any ideas how I can see him without it being a date.

I want to date this guy but...?
as far as asking or telling your mom - it may be best to wait or she may get mad.





Try to see him just with groups of friends - its hard to call that a date.
Reply:i think you're going to have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment