Friday, April 16, 2010

I have a date to PROM but I have a crush on a different girl...What can I do?

Ok. I asked this girl to the prom and she said yeah and at the time I had crush on her but within the past few days, she has told me she only likes me in the way of a great friend. But before she told me that, I also had a crush on another girl that has intensified since the first girl said I was only a friend. What can I do? Should I tell my date to prom that I don't want to go with her as a friend and go with my crush? Should I go with my date and still "date" my crush? Can you still date a girl and go to prom with my original date? This is driving me crazy!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I have a date to PROM but I have a crush on a different girl...What can I do?
hey i read you"re problem it is very difficult to tell a girl i dont want to go to the prom with you but just tell a lie sayimg my mom said i coud"nt go because we had plans to go to the movies with my grandparents and my mom and dad didn't tell me about it till this morning sorry and instead go out with the girl you like
Reply:shag he other girl in the toilet and then bring your date home and do her


No comments:

Post a Comment