Friday, April 16, 2010

BLIND DATE run AWAY? SO I was SET up ON this STUPID BLIND DATE?

by my friend mike. i get to the bar, the only guy that looks like my date, looked like his older brother not like dude in the pic





my brother was supposed 2 wait for the cue %26amp; come in to take me home. how about that loser left me there stranded. so, at the tea shop im looking @ this guy @ now i'm getting nausea.





he had a nasty mustache that curled over %26amp; under his top lip, a pair of working boots all dusty @ dirty, a sweaty top, %26amp; the ugliest guy hands i've ever seen. he starts 2 tell me how he took the train got there early then decided to walk from 30th %26amp; market, all the way 2 5th %26amp; south st. (for all of you in philly you know how far that is) then he started smelling like musty sweat...





needless to say i made myself sick %26amp; that date was over. i took a cab home %26amp; the cabby said 2 me, ' pardon me mam, please tell me that was your dad '





do you have a horror blind date story? how did you get out of it?





who tricked you into going on it? and did they pay dearly?

BLIND DATE run AWAY? SO I was SET up ON this STUPID BLIND DATE?
I've only gone on one blind date in my life, and that was enough for me. He dressed like 'The Skipper' from Gilligan's Island and danced like 'Re-Run' from What's Happenin'....





I don't know which was worse... The big anchor buttons on his blazer or the kickin' and pointin' and head noddin'....





I do know that I took a hand full of aspirin and kept drinking Stolichnaya - neat - hoping I would slip into a coma. That just gave me a blinding headache - which is how I got out of it.





My co-worker and I decided to go out. She asked her boyfriend to bring a friend - she didn't know it was Mr. Pop-Lock. I was not amused but I eventually forgave her.... Now all I have to do is one of them dance moves and we can't even work for the rest of the day from laughing.

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment