Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date does not display on cell phone screen?

Please help! I had my raz v3 magenta from T-mobile for a month or so but this phone doesn't display date, just display time only. If I want to know the date, I have to go through Setting,Tools and then Datebook to see, that's so annoying. But last year, I had exactly same phone, which was raz v3 magenta and also from T-mobile but had date display. I noticed that my old one had blue color on homescreen, my new one has gray color on homescreen ( which I really like). So, my question is does anyone know how to set a date display on my cell phone screen when I open the flip. Of course I called T-mobile and they sent me to Motorolar, well, none of them could not help me with this. I am so disappointed for this new phone version. Why even it worst than the one last year. Please help. Thanks.

Date does not display on cell phone screen?
The new Raz v3 from T-mobile don't display the time. I have the old Razr v3 and my sister has the new V3. I called T-mobile and asked them why it don't display the date and they said that the setup on the phone was changed and it will not display the date anymore on the screen you have to go into your datebook to view the date.. That is the only thing on the new setup that sucks. but other wise great phone..


No comments:

Post a Comment