Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Friends to dating, first date soon, any advice?

I am going to be dating a girl who's had a crush on me for 2 years. I just got out of a 2.5 year relationship 7 weeks ago, but I feel am ready to start dating again, just not for a relationship quite yet. I told her this and she said that was fine, she wants to take it slow since we're both going to the same college in 7 weeks, so we both want to see friends and stuff. We got a date in a week from now. i'm nervous, because this is the first time i'm seeing her when she knows i like her. i told her on the phone a week ago, and shes in NJ visiting family. I'm scared it's gonna be odd since we've been friends for 2 years, and now feelings are mutual. Any advice on how to keep things at a slow pace for awhile and make a good transition from friends to dating?

Friends to dating, first date soon, any advice?
You will win this one bro. Its the best way to date. You already know that you are compatible.


No comments:

Post a Comment