Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First dinner date. Questions about my attitude and afterwards, suggestions please.?

I am a college student, and I met this girl at a science lab class which takes like 2 hours. We only meet at this class once a week.





It has been about a month, and she seems interested to me.


I already acted a little cocky by telling her "bye" when she was somewhat waiting for me until I finish my lab. And she made somewhat awkward face and left. I did this because I didn't want to make myself look like possible 50 guys who had tried to hit on her.





This week, I am going to ask a quick dinner date after class. I am going to act as if I am having a dinner with a new friend, and pretend myself that I am not crazy about her. Of course, this quick dinner date is not exactly a "date." It's only a warming up exercise, and it's within campus, so I won't be paying for it.





Then, after dinner, I am going to either ask her number or ask her out for a real date. This is solely depended on her attitude after dinner. If I am dating her during this weekend, I am going to pay for everything.

First dinner date. Questions about my attitude and afterwards, suggestions please.?
This is an awful lot of planning, and beware, if the girl ever finds out that you think this way, you will be dumped faster than ... something that gets dumped. Seriously, you WILL get dumped if she find out this is how you plan and think. I know I would be furious. It seems fake and insincere. If there is any connection between you and this girl, there should be no need for this kind of elaborate extravaganza. You are sounding like one of those guys in those idiotic teen movies, who gets step-by-step instructions from his cool chick-magnet friend on how to get girls. Get real.


No comments:

Post a Comment