Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Date help please!!! How do I ask her to dinner? girls I need your help especially?

I recently starting hanging out with a girl I knew 2 years ago. In the short few weeks we starting hanging out again we've become close. She hugs me every time she sees me and when I leave. I like her as more than a friend. I didn't have the guts to say date but I asked her to the movies and I said I would pay. She told me that was nice of me but I'm not sure if she sees it as a date. She has said that she doesn't want another boyfriend for awhile she has had a few before yet I have never had a girlfriend. I want to make myself clearer to her that I like her more than a friend so I plan on asking her to dinner letting her pick anywhere in town even the most expensive place. I plan on giving her flowers to but how do I ask her? I've been told I shouldn't say the word date why would that be wrong. I plan on asking her when we go to the movies if she wants to go out to dinner after. Would it bother her offering flowers when she might not see it as a date? thanks to all that reply.

Date help please!!! How do I ask her to dinner? girls I need your help especially?
well for me, you can't ask her for a date if she really don't want to have a boyfriend for the time being. u can state your feelings to her even your not in a date. if your main goal is for her to know what you feel, then go ahead tell her, no need for the drama of a fine dining in a classy sassy restaurant and flowers. just find a suitable time, maybe after the movie "date" with her, tell her what you really feel, that she is more than a friend for you. assure her that your not asking for an answer immediately and your willing to wait for her. stress to her that you liked it that way, that both of you hanging out together, enjoying each other company. tell her that you wish your friendship wouldn't change, that she wouldn't avoid you after your confession. good luck! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment