Friday, April 16, 2010

The double date?

So recently i went on this double date, it was with my friend and his girlfriend and his girlfriends friend. We all planned to watch a movie and hang out later and stuff, so anyway the date overall wasn't that great, constant bickering between my friend and his girl, my date barely spoke to me, she rather wanted to talk with the others, i felt left out and it was excruciatingly akward, i tried to make small talk but by then my confidence self-esteem shot out, it was destined to be a bomb not to mention the movie as well. And then then the final blow came when we were supposed to hang at my friends place and she takes off, leaving me sidelined at my friends place whilst they're making out in the other room. Shitty. So yeah, i think i'm going to set these "double dates" aside for awhile. Have any of you had a bad expierence being in a double date? I say screw it, i'm just going to buy my girlfriends from now on. juuust kidding.

The double date?
getting out of the log when on date is of no new problem...
Reply:The worst blind date I ever had was on New Year's Eve a couple of years ago. A friend of mine set me up with her boyfriend's friend and we went to a concert which was fun but then we went to a party at some girls house that he liked. He got so drunk that he threw up all over the backyard and ended up making out with the other girl. We were in his car so I had to sit there and do nothing while this guy made an idiot of himself. The worst part was he actually called me the next day and asked if he could see me again. I've never laughed so hard in my life. No more blind dates for me.

dental bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment