Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can someone help me with dating a woman? I've been trying to date the girl of my dreams for 3 1/2 years.?

I just want some way to guarantee she will talk to me and date me. She is the girl of my dreams, I've been positive about dating her, so I would only like positive answers on how I can date her. She's a woman I met online. I've asked her out, I believe I can date her, yet I'm still waiting for her to date me. I'd like to see if anyone can guarantee a date with her, not another woman. I know I can date other women, but I really want her!

Can someone help me with dating a woman? I've been trying to date the girl of my dreams for 3 1/2 years.?
once you get your date Here is a link to an article that has great advice on going out on a first date with someone. I think this article will really help you. GOOD LUCK %26amp; ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment