Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Friends to dating, first date soon, nervous, any advice?

I am going to be dating a girl who's had a crush on me for 2 years. I just got out of a 2.5 year relationship 7 weeks ago, but I feel am ready to start dating again, just not for a relationship quite yet. I told her this and she said that was fine, she wants to take it slow since we're both going to the same college in 7 weeks, so we both want to see friends and stuff. We got a date in a week from now. i'm nervous, because this is the first time i'm seeing her when she knows i like her. i told her on the phone a week ago, and shes away visiting family. I'm scared it's gonna be odd since we've been friends for 2 years, and now feelings are mutual. Any advice on how to keep things at a slow pace for awhile and make a good transition from friends to dating?

Friends to dating, first date soon, nervous, any advice?
You will be OK. A bit nervous at first, but it won't last long. Just have a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment